You’re going to a lot of parties and family dinners in the next week, right? Give your hosts something to remember you by for months to come. Today we are walking you through our favorite gifts for hosts, and for the home.
- Pinch bowls by Crave : a delicate white ceramic bowl for earrings, dips, whathaveyou.
- Ribbon Bottle Opener : let them open your beverage sweetly and in style
- Round Cutting Board by Old Greenville : repay their kind service with a beautiful, reclaimed wood cutting board
- Letterpress Coasters : show them you care about their coffee table by sliding one of these under your drink, or under their tree
- Vintage Car Plate (in store only) : a one of a kind gift for a one of a kind host
- Beechwood Spoon : these lovely carved spoons will lend a rustic charm to their kitchen
- Green and Natural Tea Towel : you just can’t go wrong with a tea towel